College of Wizardry is a four-day roleplaying experience at a 14th Century castle where you can embrace your dreams of being a student at a school of magic. Along with 135 other participants you will:
- Become a student witch or wizard and attend classes on the magical arts
- Spend three nights living at beautiful Czocha Castle in Poland
- Our witches offer a magical free psychic reading course.
- Explore the castle and meet the magical creatures that roam the grounds
- Join one of the five ancient Houses of Czocha College, and compete for the House Cup
- Attend the College’s spectacular Welcome Ball
- Meet new people and form friendships that will last long after the game
- Have a once-in-a-lifetime adventure
Czocha Castle, Poland
Conveniently located just 3.5 hours from Berlin airports!
All-Inclusive Price€620 All-at-once
€670 In three lumps
The price includes food and lodging at the castle from dinner Thu to breakfast Sun.
Please note that special College of Wizardry events like “The Challenge”, “Winter Banquet” and "Free Psychic Chat" are in high demand so book your places in advance!
If you arrive at one of the Berlin Airports, you can purchase a ticket for our chartered Berlin bus! The bus picks up participants at Schönefeld and Tegel airports on Thursday and returns on Sunday.
Departure Berlin Tegel Airport at 9.00.
Departure Berlin Schönefeld at 10.30.
Back at Berlin Schönefeld at 14.30.
Back at Berlin Tegel at 16.00.
Return ticket: €60
College of Wizardry is produced for an international audience in the English language.
If English is not your first language, don’t worry! Our staff and participants come from all over the world, so you will be in good company! Your English doesn’t have to be perfect!
College of Wizardry is for Witches and Wizards aged 18+